Sunday, December 3, 2006

God damn Niners getting torched by Reggie Bush F*N gets me furious! Dammit, I'm going to have the case of the Mondays. Fortunately my buddies told me to grab some 222 fun to lighten up my day tomorrow, and I said "Fuck yeah". So now I'm telling you that 222 will be a "Fuck Yeah" night cause its "Sir Smoka Lot vs. Sampson". Yes, Cuban B! The Bizne$$ that is Ri$ky will be in effect as usual, with Mike Slice too, so its gonna be good. Get out to the TL Monday night and forget about that stupid football game that happened in the Big Easy, I know I will.




...And people, people. It doesn't end there. This Tuesday, Decemeber 5th, We'll be rocking AZUL Tuesday night, I'll tell you more about that one later. Then the day after that, Wednesday, we're travelin to the Eastbay at the lovely spot called LUKAS where I'll be providing you the quality beats for the night. Sorry again with that one, more TBA.

But as for this past weekend, which housed a wonderful variety of things to do: HAYES STREET FESTIVAL, HUFXREDCLAY PARTY, HIGH TEK, ETC. Here's my recap:






No comments:

Post a Comment