Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Nite Job Wrap up!
I haven't been a good blogger lately because I have not updated you guys with any pictures from past gigs and events. But that is all about to change RIGHT NOW as I will show what the crew has been doin these past couple of weeks.

Southern Comfort @ Milk 10/6/07
Eddie Ra$kel represented the the RBC crew alongside Vin Sol and Skate legends, Tony Alva and John Cardiel on the 1s and 2s. It was definitely the Rock Star life with these folks.




The Franager and Eddie Ra$kel.


Vin Sol.


Mz. Fran with Stacy B.


J Boo.

Q-Tip afterparty @ Temple SF 10/10/07

I'm always a fan when Tribe comes to town. I've seen Q-Tip live on the decks before while rappin at the same time when Amplified came out and he rocked it. Now Fran, KRS, and I have seen him party rock as well, even though his set was short, he rapped the whole "Vivrant Thing" aka it was ALL WORTH it.






KRS.






Billion (with the ill Jacket) and $ir Tipp have been schemin on a few tracks. I've listen to a couple of the rough drafts and I got to say, Frisko is gonna have a new sound to nod too. Stay Tuned.


Mz. Fran and DJ Apollo.


Ant-1, Jus-One, Cellus, and KRS.


"Q-Tip to the DJ Booth Please."




The Ladies with Mo and Kim Billion.

Video of The Week!
My Birds eye view of Q-Tip on the Mic at Temple.



SF BEAT DOWN (Shortkut's Birthday/20th DJ anniversary) @ Club 6 SF 10/14/07
SF Legend, Shortkut celebrates his birthday and career anniversary in one nite, even with a DJ mixer birthday cake. The real icing is when the city gets to see J-Rocc, Rhett, Melo, and Babs rock the spot on 4 turntables.


Rhettmatic.




J Boo and Cee Rock.


J-Rocc.


Melo-D.


The Beat Junkies with their special edition "Serato 45s", WTF. I want a pair!




Rakaa Iriscience.


Fran Boogie.


M-Claren, Sake, and Fran.

Babu.






The Infamous "Mixer Birthday Cake".

Some Risky Downloads!
I'm starting to put some downloads here on my page, so keep coming thru for some mixtapes and beats. MORE TO COME LATER.

That's it for now, Peace.
-Ant

No comments:

Post a Comment