Monday, January 7, 2008

Straight from NY. ANT-1 and $ir Tipp Represent!
On our first night of NY, the crew is heading out to Houston St.



The BEST NIGHT OF THE WEEK RETURNS!



Pearl 1/5/07
I was the boy among men when I did Pearl alongside veteran DJs Apollo and Ivan. What an Honor! Shout out to Eugene and Thanks to Anton for the gig.


Fran Boogie, Me, Ivan, and Apollo.

King Pin Bowling 12/30/07
Triple Threat threw their annual bowling event at Classic Bowl in Daly City last last Sunday. Team Ri$ky and Team Wild n Krazy represented in a game of drinking and bowling. I think we didn't even qualify because we were just focused on the drking and didn't even bother have someone write our bowling scores down. I heard Triple Threat won too, WTF, who was on their team? They probably fixed it. Just Playin.


Fran Boogie.




The Boss.






Of Course look at the first team Score. It's not an coinincidence.




Jon Menesses & D Alaba.







The last Day of 2007
Look at this picture I snapped of the last sun of 07. It looked 100x better in person, but this is the best I got sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment