Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Krazy Kids Radio Last week.
I forgot to tell you guys that I did the show last week and it was "Ant-1's country fried Hip Hop". It was my rendition of the best of the South.

Peep it HERE.

Track list
1. Soul Survivor - Young Jeezy ft Akon
2. Go DJ - Lil Wayne
3. Luxury Tax - Rick Ross ft . Lil Wayne
4. La La - Lil Wayne
5. Breaking my Heart - Little Brother ft. Lil Wayne
6. Git Up, Get Out - Outkast
7. Vibrate -Outkast
8. Elevators ONP 85 Remix - Outkast
9. Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik - Outkast
10. My Block - Scarface
11. Betrayal - Gangstar ft Scarface
12. Damn it feels good to be a Ganster - Geto Boys
13. Bumpin My Music - Ray Cash ft Scarface
14. Cash Money is an Army - B.G.
15. Move Around - B.G. ft Mannie Fresh
16. We're on Fire - The Hot Boys
17. #1 Stunna - Big Tymers
18. Ghetto Rich Remix ft. John Legend & Nas - Lil Wayne
19. Ha Remix - Juvenile ft. Jay Z
20. My Posse is on Broadway - Sir Mix a Lot
21. Trapstar - Young Jeezy
22. Go Getta - Young Jeezy ft. R Kelly
23. I Luv it - Young Jeezy
24. Tear the Club Up - 3 6 Mafia
25. My 6-4 - Mike Jones
26. The Boss - Rick Ross ft. T Pain
27. Wipe Me Down - Lil Boosie ft. Webbie & Foxx
28. Gangster Lean - Clipse
29. Tuesdays and Thursdays - The Hot Boys
30. Dro in the Wind - Trick Daddy ft. Cee Lo


No comments:

Post a Comment