Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stripper Mix.

"If you are in the front row, don't be shy, help these girls out!"

I really liked this mix and had too much fun making this playlist with DOM, FRAN, and MISO. Them girls are nasty with their selections. Real talk.

Peep a Listen HERE.

Track List

1. Pussy Poppin - Ludacris
2. Go Girl ft. T Pain - Ciara
3. Pony - Ginuwine
4. Pop lock it Drop it Remix - Huey
5. Freaky Gurl Remix ft. Lil Kim - Gucci Mane
6. What's your Fantasy - Ludacris
7. Splash Waterfalls - Ludacris
8. Project Chick - Hot Boys
9. Stilettos Pumps - Crime Mob
10. Nann ft. Trina - Trick Daddy
11. Rock Your Hips - Crime Mob
12. I Was Gettin Some Head - Shawnna
13. Rodeo - Juvenille
14. Put it Your Mouth - Akinyele
15. Bizzy Body (instrumental) ft. Webbie - Paul Wall
16. Money Maker - Ludacris
17. Beep Remix ft. Lil Wayne - Bobby Valentino
18. I'd Rather Fuck You - Eazy-E
19. Fuck Tonight - Trap House Boys
20. Slob on my Knob - 3 6 Mafia
21. Wobble Wobble - 504 Boys
22. I'm Ho ft. Master P - Ice Cube
23. I Know What You Want ft. Mariah Carrey - Busta Rhymes
24. Nasty Girl - Ludacris
25. Can you Werk That - The Fixers
26. Touch Me, Tease Me ft. Foxy Brown - Case
27. Fuck Me For Free - Akinyele
28. On the Hotline - Pretty Ricky
29. I Like the Way She Do it - G-Unit
30. Play - David Banner
31. Put it On Me - Dr. Dre
32. Player's Club - Ice Cube
33. Doin it - LL Cool J
34. Ms. New Booty - Bubba Sparxxx
35. She Get It From Her Mama - Juvenile
36. Sliding Down the Pole - E-40
37. Candy - Foxy Brown
38. Danger - Mystikal
39. I Wanna F*ck You - Akon
40. Shake That Monkey - Too $hort
41. My Neck My Back - Khia
42. Salt Shaker - Ying Yang Twins
43. Freak a Leak - Petey Pablo
44. We Fuck You - Electric Red
45. Touch it - Monifah
46. I Can Tell You Want To Fuck - 504 Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment