Monday, June 1, 2009

Big L is 35.

Happy Birthday BIG L. Here's my favorite song of yours. This made me understand NY slang and made me understand more of what yall were talking about.

Peep this 1st verse and learn.

Check it, my weed smoke is my lye
A ki of coke is a pie When Im lifted, Im high With new clothes on, Im fly Cars is whips and sneakers is kicks Money is chips, movies is flicks Also, cribs is homes, jacks is pay phones Cocaine is nose candy, cigarettes is bones A radio is a box, a razor blade is a ox Fat diamonds is rocks and jakes is cop And if you got rubbed, you got stuck You got shot, you got bucked And if you got double-crossed, you got fucked Your bankroll is your poke, a choke hold is a yoke A kite is a note, a con is a okey doke And if you got punched that mean you got snuffed To clean is to buff, a bull scare is a strong bluff I know you like the way Im freakin it I talk with slang and ima never stop speakin it.....



EBONICS.

No comments:

Post a Comment