Thursday, October 19, 2006

What's Up Yall, It looks like the fine people of the PACIFIC ARTS COLLECTIVE is throwin together a very fine and special event! It's going down on Friday November 10th @ THE SAN JOSE MUSEUM OF ART. Where do I come in you ask? Well I'll tell you that Tipp and I are working on something special for that event. I don't want to give any details yet cause we are still putting it together. But, I can tell you that you'll see and hear some quality kuts with a dose of "SHIT YOU NEVER HEARD BEFORE" and hopefully give to you a memorable show. I'll tell you guys more about it later. As for the event: click the link here for more info.
Pacific Art Collective



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Peace out
-Ant
(soundtrack: "Saturday in the Park" by Chicago)

No comments:

Post a Comment