Thursday, August 9, 2007

I couldn't be there for this week's show and what a day I miss, Ruby Red I with the breaks galore mix. DAMN... but wait, all I have to do is listen to this week's Krazy Kids Radio podcast! Hell Yeah!

In other news the Ra Ra Ra$kelnator is back form JAPAN. So if you see him on the streets, give a warm welcome...
OH...


...YEAH!

Congratulate the new KING of SWING! 756 (and 757 yesterday) "I'm Barry Bonds Bitch!" I said it before and I'll say it again, he's the best! Appreciate it cause this only happens once an era. And I'm putting money on it that A Rod ain't touchin Bonds' final HR totals. Love him, hate him, he's the best! Gold Gloves + MVPs + Asshole = Bonds.

(from the NY Times)

Stern Grove Festival 8/5/07
$ir Tipp just gets freshly back from his trip from MIAMI with Mike Relm. I ask Tipp what was the most interesting part of the trip, and he says that parties out in Miami have hired hot chicks/dumb broads that are paid to mingle. WTF. He decides to come with Mz. Fran and I to the Stern Grove Festival to check out Goapele. Turns out that our slow asses missed her set. But we did get treated to this dope ass South African trumpet player named HUGH MASEKELA, This dude knows how to put on a show, plus Lootpack/Madlib sampled him before too. (Lootpack's "Crate Diggin" samples Maskela's "Part of a Whole"). Anyways this was only my 2nd trip to the festival and man what a difference...Check it:









Here's what's coming up in the SF Ri$ky n Krazy world:





Peace.
-Ant

No comments:

Post a Comment