Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ri$ky Love's Japan Continues!
My main man 50 grand, $ir Tipp, is hitting up Tokyo tomorrow. You can check out his adventures in his blog where I'm sure he'll keep you updated. $ir Tipp's Joint
To all my Japan heads, hook him up, show him a good time.

NEW!! Ri$ky Bizne$$ Mixtape hits the streets today!
$ir Tipp and I prepared a new mix tape in preparation for his trip to Japan. If you see Mz. Fran, Ra$kel or I, be sure to ask for a FREE copy. And to the folks that has a copy and are wondering what Ant-1's Mixtape is called, it's titled......"Ri$ky Time, Excellent"

RAPPERS TURNED HOLLYWOOD mix on the last Krazy Kids Radio Show!
Last Tuesday's was surely a fun luvin great time out at the station. I did a mix show with all rappers and artists that have done TV or Film, that super cross over and back style that is the show bizne$$. Check it here:
Krazy Kids Radio 8/14/07

The King of Kong
I was reading the SF Bay Guardian during a coffee trip to Royale Ground Coffee on Fillmore St. with J Boo and Mz. Fran in the city and came over a movie called "The King of Kong: a fistful of quarters". I won't get into telling you the premise to try and sell the movie to you, but the movie's tag line is "One of the greatest rivalries of all time". I'm pretty excited to check it out next week when it opens here in SF on August 24. Check it out and you be the judge:

stevevsbilly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment