Monday, November 5, 2007

Sundays are Killin Me!
I'm not rollin with Nolan anymore. This season is officially over for me.



Hold on to the damn ball! Losing to the Falcons is a wake up call. From what I see, I don't blame the coaches anymore or just the O line. It's the whole damn personnel. Shed some dough and get us some talent. It's a sad time in Bay Area Sports.

Video of the Day
I'm looking forward for this though.



Warriors Open Practice
Before we started our 0-3 Season start, we checked out the Warriors open practice at the Arena.













Ri$ky Monday$ Halloween Edition
Mz. Fran whipped up some free "STAR WARS" masks to rock for the night.










ICER AIR
ICER AIR went down this weekend. It was bigger than last year with more people attending and also the event was split into two with things going on in the stadium and the parking lot. What makes this event pretty worth it is grabbin the free lift ticket that comes with admission, but that was what made it very f*in WACK. We stayed in a line for about an hour to get in, and about 30 minutes more in another line to grab a stupid cheap piece of paper with "aight" ass mountain spots to go to. In the end, seeing some dope ass jumps and Blackstar saved it for me.











THE DIRTY SOUTH NIGHT - by Milk
Milk thought of a very interesting music themed night. All I had to do was to spin South Jams all night. I ended up bumpin all the tracks that were hot when we all were in High School. That era was when the South was pumpin out hits every week; Like Cash Money with Back that Ass up, Bling Bling, #1 Stunna, Ya Understand etc. I really liked this night, cause there seemed to be alot of hidden gems in my crates that I haven't touched in a while as well as tracks that I don't regularly get to play on a Saturday Night. It's not your average day when you get to bump "NANN". Thank you Trick Daddy.






DJ APOLLO.











No comments:

Post a Comment