Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tomorrow. PACIFIC STANDARD TIME @ Levende
Man, I'm excited for me and Tipp's debut at Sake's and FB's Thursday Night spot. I remember the first time we went there, still freshly legal, and I would always say, "I wonder if I'll ever get the chance to rock this spot". Now here it is....I'm pumped! It's a Big thing for me. Shout out to Sake with the invite!



Tonight. @ Harolt in SF
The Homie, Rob V, sent me a little invite for a shin dig that is on and poppin in SF tonight. You should check it out too.



Friday is NEON NIGHTS!
Mr. E and the Kids are doin it 80's style for yall. This is going to be a really fun party, you don't believe me, then let me tell you is going down. Your music selectors for the night is Mr. E, $ir Tipp, and I, dumpin 80's soul, funk, rock, pop, and hip hop. We got two special guests, Mrs. Pac Man and Galaga, to hold you down with some joystick fun (bring your quarters). Plus free Quesadillas from the spot with the best salsa in the city, Papalotes. It is all going to be housed at the legendary 222 (legendary? Look it up on wikipeida, 222 was called "blackhawk" back in the day. Ri RI Ri$ky). And it's all just $5 if you RSVP on going.com! See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment