Wednesday, December 5, 2007

R2D2 Translator
Ever wondered what R2 was saying all the time, well here you go. R2D2 Translator



Graham James on Krazy Kids Radio!
Graham of FTC was our special guest DJ on the latest episode of Krazy Kids Radio (12/4/07). Listen to the show whenever you have the time Right Here: KKR 12/4/07

Ri$ky Bizne$$ Meets PST
Last Thursday, $ir Tipp and I got to go spin a Sake 1 and Fran Boogie's Joint and had us some fun. It was a great night out, I always wanted to rock this Joint and I'm glad a finally did.


Fran Boogie and Sake.






$ir Tipp.


Fran Boogie and I.


Sake 1.


The Ladies with Chewie Gomez.




Eddie Ra$kel and Ruby Red I.




Keith Sweetz.







Champion Sound Friday December 7 @ Club 6
This Friday looks like Champion Sound is getting Ri$ky again!

No comments:

Post a Comment