Saturday, December 15, 2007

Remember that this Friday, The KIDZ stole X-Mas!
It's going down at Club 6 this Friday in SF. I mean look at that line up, what on offering. Swift, Short, Myke 1, Jah Yzer, Vin Sol, J Billion, Jern Eye, Dues Eclipse, Jayvi Velasco, and more! Damn, it's good. Let's break it down. You got World Champions, World Renowned Talent, Up and Coming Talent, Respected Veterans, and Multiple Masters of their respected genres. What a night! Brought to you by the fine folks at WILD N KRAZY and FATLACE.




Hayes Street Street Fair
The Crew held down our holiday tradition, spinning the Jams at HuF on Hayes. We'd been doing it for, I think, about 4 years now and, as always, it's off the hook with free booze and jams in the whole street. I saw Gino at Azaleya and they had a karaoke contest with a $200 shopping spree prize. Sick!










Ant and Rube.


Mz. Fran and Ria.




RBC.


Eddie Raskel.


Keepin it Gangsta at the store by playing Dice.

Champion Sound
That same night, I had to head over to Champion Sound and spun a closing set after Mpenzi. I really liked this night cause I strictly played for the ladies, bumpin some Marvin, Sade, Janet, Alicia, and so forth. Oh Yeah! Shout out to Mpenzi!


Mpenzi.


Rube, J Boo, and Gel in the spot to be.

Random Pictures






Old School Crew. Gel, Teeko, and Ant-1.


Ruby Red I.

Look what Paulskee (Rock Force) sent me.
It's a picture with him, Swift, and myself back in 98. Damn I look infant. But hey, I'm telling you, I didn't hatch over night. I had the best folks in front of me.



Batman Trailer
So Jerr, Tipp, Cee Rock, and I watched I am Legend last Thursday Night. I give it Two Thumbs up (even though it was typical Hollywood ending.) Best part, they showed a 6 or 10 minute Batman Trailer since we watched it on IMAX. But for the regular folks, here is what they saw.



No comments:

Post a Comment