Tuesday, February 5, 2008

GRAHAM JAMES on the Newest Episode of Krazy Kids Radio!
Mr. James comes to the show with an Electro and Disco Mix. Listen HERE.


Nice Hat.

Did You Vote?
I did. Those new ballot machines are stupid as hell. Or maybe it was me since I first thought it was a touch screen and that was completely wrong. At least I got the sticker.



R.I.P. to the new Joker. New Autopsy Reveals...
"Heath Ledger died of an accidental overdose of painkillers, sleeping pills, anti-anxiety medication and other prescription drugs, the New York City medical examiner said Wednesday." - A.P. News

WTF? Shaq to the Suns and Marion to the Heat.
That looks like a dumb ass trade. Even though I am a Shaq Fan, He is done. Damn he is in the west again. I thought GSW hoops saw the last of him already.



I still have a little SB hangover.

I mean, what a play!



BUT This Catch is way better!



No comments:

Post a Comment