Thursday, February 14, 2008

On the latest Episode of Krazy Kids Radio...LOVE!
Yeah, that's right, I lace up a Valentine's special for yall on this episode of Krazy Kids Radio called the "Sexy Time" Mix. Peep a listen by clicking HERE.



Tracklist
  1. Say Goodbye to Love - Kenna
  2. Stay with Me – Debarge
  3. One More Chance – Biggie
  4. Fucking You Tonight – Biggie
  5. Kissing You Remix – Total
  6. Oh Honey – Delegation
  7. Steelo – 702
  8. Keep it Real – Jon B
  9. Help – Lloyd Banks feat. Keri Washington
  10. I Want You Back – Raphael Saadiq ft. Teedra Mooses
  11. Glow – Kelis
  12. Starlite – Stephanie Mills
  13. Rock the Boat – Aaliyah
  14. Back and Forth – Aaliyah
  15. Tell Me – Groove Theory
  16. Be There - Havoc
  17. Smooth Operator – Sade
  18. Old Smokey – Lind Lewis
  19. Go - Common
  20. How Long Do I Have to Wait for You? – Sharon Jones
  21. My Smile is Just a Frown turned Upside Down – Carolyn Crawford
  22. Just to See Her – Smokey Robinson
  23. Say Something – Mariah Carey
  24. Save Room – John Legend
  25. Saturday Love – Cherrelle
  26. Sexual Seduction – Snoop
  27. I Wanna Be Your Lover – Prince
  28. Killing Me Softly – Carol King
  29. I’ll Do Anything/I’m Sorry - Ginuwine
  30. Love – Keyshia Cole
  31. Reasons – Earth Wind and Fire
  32. All I Do is Think of You – Jackson 5
  33. Didn’t You Know – Erykah Badu
  34. Slow and Easy – Roger and Zapp
  35. Just Me and You – Tony Toni Tone!
  36. Splash Waterfalls remix – Ludacris
  37. Lover’s Rock – Sade
  38. I Just Don’t Wanna be Lonely – Main Ingredient
  39. Prototype – Andre 3000
  40. Baby, Come Home – Willie Hutch
  41. Flex – Mad Cobra
  42. I Wanna Fuck You – Eazy E
  43. Everyday - Lucy Pearl
  44. Between the Sheets – Isley Brothers
  45. Luvin Me – Nelly
  46. Playing Your Game Baby – Barry White
  47. Never, Never Gonna Give You Up – Barry White
  48. Computer Love – Roger and Zapp
  49. I Like It – De Barge
  50. Be Here – Raphael Saadiq ft. D’Angelo
  51. Feel Like Making Love – D’Angelo
  52. Me and Mr. Jones – Amy Winehouse
  53. Me and Mrs. Jones – Billy Paul
INDY IV is looking pretty Dope!



No comments:

Post a Comment