Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2 FOR 1 on Krazy Kids Radio!

You heard it right folks, a 2hr+ music mix extravaganza! Let's start with the 7.22.08 show.



"The Best of Girl Groups Mix." Ant-1 dishes up for you today a special blend of the best girl groups of all time. It's hard to do it all in 1 hour, but Ant does his best to represent the true meaning of girl groups. From R&B to Motown to Freestyle to Soul to Rock to Hip Hop....He claims that he goes from 3 to Z on this one (3LW to Zhane). Listen for yourself and enjoy. This one is dedicated to all the ladies listening. Hosted by Ruby Red I & J Boo. Also special guest Corts n Sorts from Design Related (itsdesignrelated.com) comes through.

Tracklist

1. Wouldn't Get Far (Instrumental)
2. Where my Girls at - 702
3. Playas Gonna Play ft Jay Z - 3LW
4. What about Us - Total
5. No, No, No Part 2 ft. Wyclef - Destiny's Child
6. Steelo - 702
7. Steelo Remix - 702
8. Tabou Remix ft. The Roots - Les Nubian
9. I'll Move U No Mountain - The Love Unlimited
10. Give it Up, Turn it Loose - En Vogue
11. All I Want - 702
12. Right Here Remix - SWV
13. You're the One for Me - SWV
14. Sitting Home - Total
15. Sending My Love - Zhane
16. Head Over Heals ft. NaS - Allure
17. I Can't Let Him Down - The Love Unlimited
18. Everyday of the Week - Jade
19. Hold On - En Vogue
20. It's a Groove Thing - Zhane
21. Don't Walk Away - Jade
22. Dr. Knockboots (Instrumental)
23. Let's Talk about Sex - Salt-n-Peppa
24. If You Think It - The Emotions
25. He's So Shy - The Pointer Sisters
26. Show Me You Really Love Me - The Cover Girls
27. I was Walking with a Ghost - Tegan and Sarah
28. Damaged - Danity Kane
29. Point of No Return - Expose
30. Come Go With Me - Expose
31. Don't Cha - The Pussycat Dolls
32. Candy Man - Mary Jane Girls
33. Manic Monday - The Bangels
34. Push It - Salt-n-Peppa
35. Super Sonic - JJ Fad
36. Shorty Swing My Way - KP & Envy
37. He's Mine - Moknestef
38. My Little Secret - Xscape
39. Say My Name - Destiny's Child
40. Sex in the Rain - Mokenstef
41. Who Can I Run To - Xscape
42. Giving Him Something He Can Feel - En Vogue
43. I Decided (Instrumental)
44. Show Stopper - Danity Kane
45. Athena and Donna - Uptown Ranking
46. Diggin' On You - TLC
47. Just Kickin' It - Xscape
48. If You Want Me Say It - The Love Unlimited
49. As Long As I've Got You - The Charmels
50. Can't You See ft. The Notorious B.I.G. - Total
51. Waterfalls - TLC
52. Makeda - Les Nubian
53. I'm So Excited - The Pointer Sisters

djant1.blogspot.com

Now for the 2nd show! We have Mr. E and M Clarin of Papalote rippin shop for you on the 7.29.08 show!



"The Papalote Mix." Special Guest DJs Mr.E and M Clarin of PAPALOTE rock the spot on today's episode of Krazy Kids Radio. It's a MIx of Dub Plates and Reggae. A sure shot and straight hot FIYAH for all the heads. Hosted by Mz. Fran with J Boo, Ruby Red I, and Ant-1. BOOYAH BOOYAH! PUP PUP PUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment