Monday, December 29, 2008

iPhone adventures

I haven't rocked a camera in a while since my last one went caputs! But the next best thing is that I have a camera on my phone. Let's see what happened.










Lady Gaga Ripped it! Great show.




Get your Bingo on!


You also get fed. Look what $20 can get you, Bingo and a meal.


Graham, rocking FTC.




Award time at PISCO.




They even made us a Drink!




If you want some bomb ass crab, peep out Thanh Long off Judah in the Sunset. Off the chains.






If you got to drop a deuce in the bathroom, this is WAY better than a courtesy flush.


Can I make it into the express isle? I have about 20 items. Sh*t.


No F*in way, the line at Safeway is TOO cracking. Don't shop for your grocery needs on X-Mas Eve.






We've been on the Street Fighter hype at Cee's and J Boo's house. Did we really play CUTCHEMIST online? No Way!




Bowling! At least we represented on our side bets. We won an eighth and 2 pitchers wo ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment