Thursday, December 11, 2008

THUG LUV MIX on Krazy Kids Radio!

Cuz Thugs need love too.

Listen to it now, streaming on: www.krazykidsradio.podomatic.com




TrackList

1. MHBs (instrumental) - Quasimoto
2. Back like that ft. Ne-Yo - Ghostface
3. Superwoman Part II ft. Fabolous - Lil Mo
4. Gotta get you home tonight - Foxy Brown
5. Feel's so good ft. Usher - Cam'ron
6. Baby if you're ready - Doggy's Angels
7. Killah lipstick - Ghostface
8. Somebody's girl - Jay Z & R. Kelly
9. Thug love ft. Destiny's Child - 50 Cent
10. We can freak it - Kurrupt
11. One more drink - Ludacris
12. Hey luv ft. 112 - Mobb Deep
13. Crush on you ft. Mario Winans - Mr.Cheeks
14. I wanna fuck you ft. Snoop - Akon
15. Never leave me alone - Nate Dogg
16. All I ever wanted ft. Mya - Mase
17. Let's get blown ft. Pharell - Snoop
18. Wake it up ft. Akon - E 40
19. Here I am ft.Nelly - Rick Ross
20. Breakdown ft. Mariah Carrey - Bone Thugs
21. I'm a flirt ft. T.I. and T Pain - R Kelly
22. Splash Waterfalls - Ludacris
23. Hit U from the back - Rick Ross
24. Let me hold you down - Lil Bow Wow
25. International players anthem ft. Andre 3000 - UGK
26. Day N Nite (instrumental) - Kid Cudi
27. Rodeo - Juvenille
28. I can tell you want to fuck - 504 Boys
29. Rumor has it ft. Pharell - Young Jeezy
30. Run tha streets - 2 Pac
31. So Good - ft. Davina - Raekwon
32. I wanna get to know you ft. Joe - G Unit
33. Mrs. Officer ft. Bobby Valentino - Lil Wayne
34. You're my lady Primo Remix ft. AZ - D'Angelo
35. Song Cry - Jay Z
36. Call Me ft. Lil Kim - Too $hort
37. Baby if you give it to me ft. Mariah Carey - Busta
38. Okay ft.Lil John - Nivea
39. U - Black Milk
40. Mind Sex - Dead Prez
41. Hey Lover - LL Cool J
42. Rockin' That Thang (instrumental) - The Dream
43. Karma - Lloyd Banks
44. Wide Open - Mac Mall
45. How's it going Down - DMX
46. I'm moving on ft. Mya - Silk the Shocker
47. All Over Me - The Jacka
48. No Better Love ft. Rell - Young Gunz
49. 21 Questions - 50 Cent
50. Follow my lead ft. Robin Thicke - 50 Cent
51. Tell me what you want ft. Total - Mase
52. Hey Nas - Nas
53. Are u still down remix ft. John B - 2 Pac
54. Ryde or die chick - The Lox

No comments:

Post a Comment