Thursday, February 19, 2009

Electo, Electronic, House, and Alternative Mix!

Newest Episode of Krazy Kids Radio is UP! Peep a listen. I had a lot of fun with this show. I've been collecting alot of electronic music lately and finally I had a chance to play em. Tell me if you like it.



Click on The Pic and Dance away your pain!

Tracklist


1. You Belong - Hercules and Love Affair (instrumental)
2. Electric Feel - MGMT
3. Set it Off - Strafe
4. Give Me - I Level
5. Jam on It - Newcleus
6. I am The DJ - Z Factor
7. Situation - Yaz
8. Vanished - Crystal Castles
9. Little Bit Remix ft. Drake - Lykke Li
10. Luv Affair ft. Coultrain - Platinum Pied Pipers
11. I Need a Freak - Sexual Harassment
12. Around the World - Daft Punk
13. Groove is in the Heart - Deee Lite
14. 10 Dollar - M.I.A.
15. Kids - MGMT
16. Let There Be Light - Justice
17. Sing it Back - Moloko
18. The Looks - MSTRKRFT
19. Steroids ft. Uffie - Mr. Oizo
20. Cream - Federico Franchi
21. D.A.N.C.E. - Justice
22. Bossy Crookers Remix - Kelis
23. Para De Gracinha ft. MC Leka- Crookers
24. Revolution 909 - Daft Punk
25. Addiction (Kenny Dope and Terry Hunter Remix) - Kanye West
26. Searchin Remix - Vinroc
27. Happy Rabbit - Breakbot
28. Day n Nite Crookers Remix (Instrumental) - Kid Cudi
29. That's Not My Name - The Tings Tings
30. Tainted Love - Soft Cell
31. Young Folks - Peter, Bjorn and John
32. Lights Out - Santogold
33. Y Control - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
34. Roxanne - The Police
25. Gravity's Rainbow (Soulwax Remix) - Klaxons
26. Shiny Disco Balls - Who Da Funk
27. Easy Love - MSTRKRFT
28. XR2 - M.I.A.
29. Yah! ft. Petty - Buraka Som Sistema
30. Rollin' & Scratchin' - Daft Punk
31. I'm Good, I'm Gone - Lykke Li
32. Ride The White Horse - Laid Back
33. Hot Chip - And I Was a Boy From School
34. Suspense is Killing Me - Boy 8-Bit
35. Alive - Daft Punk

No comments:

Post a Comment