Monday, March 16, 2009

a look at WELCOME to SHAMROCK!

Man, what a night! Last Friday was an epic night for our WnKK crew. I'm still pooped from last week, put mad work in, and I'm very glad the night turned out. I must say, musically, the night was probably the best music night we put together. I love Mighty's sound and it's probably the best venue to do video at in the city as well. SHOUT OUT to:

Shortkut
Drewbyrd
Shred One
Jayvi Velasco
Alexander Spit
FTC
Graham James
Marcell Turner
Ruby Red I
and the CREW!

These fools killed every second of it. A very special thanks to JON BOO on the drums. This dude is mad ill with the sticks. We Ripped it together and he even more killed it with Shred One. I would love to work with the guy again. If you are looking for a Drummer holla at Johnny Boo!

Notable memories:
- Ran into the homie Massan. It always dope to see the fellow brethren.
- Rube getting the Side room crackin.
- Taylor yaking and still being coherent. Happy Birthday.
- Lo acting up as usual. That's always funny to me. Happy Birthday.
- Practicing with Jon and Justin Boo till 6am in the eastbay. Dope!
- Talking to these chicks from Sonoma.
- Chillin with the Japan Homies, Masa and Dominic.
- There is probably more, but I can't remember.

Geeyah! Thanks for all the folks that came out and stay tuned for another "Krazy" evening.

Here is what I saw:























Here is what other people saw.

FROM TAYLOR SHOOT


click the pic for more.

FROM SUCKA FREEZE


click the pic for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment