Sunday, March 8, 2009

Silk Spectre II is bad!

Cee Rock and I just watched Watchmen this morning, as in 2:30am, plus daylight savings, equals a 3:30am showing. It was a nice ending to a rager ass night. I thought the movie wasoff the hook and I remember running into alot of cats that watched it before us in the week and they were trying to give me their 2 cents on it. I didn't want to hear it until I watched it, but the folks that watched it before us were on this "Did you watch the Watchmen yet?" in an annoyed ass tone. So from hearing shit like that, I felt like my opinion was already sour, and I thought it was going to be wack. The good thing was that I thought it was way far off wack and I really enjoyed the film. 2 thumbs up from me. Great cinematography, art, and story. The intro with the slow moving still shots was sick. Even though Alan More, the dude who created the book, won't see it, I'd feel he would of really liked the film.

The eye candy was dope as f*ck and her name was Silk Spectre II, played by Malin Akerman.





No comments:

Post a Comment