Friday, October 3, 2008

A 2 Month Wrap Up!

Fucking Bloggin. I'm getting too lazy for this shit. I have to get back on my game to get people to visit here more often by posting more interesting thangs I come across and tell the folks that visit here that I have visual evidence of all the shits n giggles that the crew gets into. So I'll get into it with a super picture explosion of all the sights I've seen in the past 2 months. Let's start.

"Gumball 3000 Pre Party"








"Renchen & David's Party at 330 Ritch"


"Me and Tina Palma"



"8.11.08 RI$KY MONDAY with special guest Blue Gemz"



Guipe.




$ir Tipp.


Blue Gemz.






Bianca.



"8.12.08 Krazy Kids Radio with special guest DJ Custo"






"Madden Time"


"Man Time with J Boo and Big Phil"



I felt like when Robocop came in to show off his target practice in the police shooting range.





"A visit to Ambassador Lounge SF"

Miso Soup and what's her name.




Gel-O, aunt Cecil and Me getting plastered.


Homies from Spain.

"RI$KY BIZNE$$ Mixtape Sessions @ Milk SF"

Killer Line Up!


Sourmash.


$ir Tipp in the mix.


BILLION!


Danielson.


Deuce Eclipse.


J Boo.




Mally Jesus.

"Rock the Bells @ Shoreline in Mountain View"



Mz. Fran & Ruby Red I.




Cassandra and Mz Fran.


Gel-O and the Red I.


Naz?




Dom.












I got into the Car Repair business.

"The Last Sleng Teng @ 222"
Another sad day in TL history.

Paplote Hi Fi. Mr. E and M Clarin.



"A visit to Mike Relm at the Tony Hawk Tour"





Tony Hawk.

"Philz Coffee"
I've never heard of this spot before. If you are a coffee connoisseur, well then this is a spot for you. They brew you a cup on the spot. Off the hook ass flavor in every sip. Best part is that it's beside the ballpark, so if you are reading this right now, you don't got to trip off parking cuz the Giants season is over (weak). Another plus is free Wi-fi.






"Candy Bar in the Panhandle SF"
Plain and simple description, it's a chocolate bar as in desserts, wine, and a spot to impress a chick.



White Sangria.




I forgot the name of this dish, but it was good.

"Working"

Break time at Pat's Cafe. Dope ass spinach omelet and crab omelet.

"Getting in-ears at HEAR"
This Spot is a non-profit joint that specializes in musician ear awareness. We went here to get molds for custom made in-ears. The spot is ran by Cathy Peck, who is cool as hell who also told us that Peter Frampton made the initial donation to get this spot up and running about 20 years ago. SICK!


"Pub Day"
The folks and I were pretty bored on a Friday night. I remember nothing seemed fun at the moment, so we went with the "let's check out a pub". Peeped out Fiddler's Green near the Marina to peep some white chicks. Great Idea.


"The 2 Live Crew Night"
Apparently Marcel threw this night which was ill as fuck, I mean come on, I thought I would never see 2 Live Crew LIVE these days. Although Luke wasn't there, they still got me going crazy with the hits such as "Hoochie mamma," "We want some pussy," and "Do wah Ditty."





Cathy and Michelle.









"Doin it at the Park 08"
I've been to 3 of these now and I must admit that this was the best one. $ir Tipp repped the crew on this one with him and Yzer killin the crowd.



Good thing running into Marlowe, DL, and their crew. They came correct with the Jungle Juice and Trees. Good looking out.


Marcus.


Sorts n KRS.


$ir Tipp on the Decks.


Jah Yzer.






Lo in the Crowd.


It looked like the party got shit down cuz they were hating. In fact, they shut down the party cuz there was so much cars parked on the road that it blocked traffic. Shit! That cracking.



"Drinking time in the Mission"
Another round of Sangria, Beer, and hooka. I forgot the name of this joint, but it's across the street from Delirium. Cool folks run this spot and took care of us while we were chillin.




"EVERYTIME music video shoot"
You know, I never knew that the theaters on Van Ness also housed some crazy ass lofts. Mike Relm got to use one of the spots for his shoot of EVERYTIME, a track that features Del off Mike's album, SPECTACLE. Youtube that piece, the video came out nice especially the actress he got.
















"Saved by the Bell @ 111 Minna SF"
The Kids and D2S put this night together. Fun Times.

Ant, Lo, and Don Poppa.









"49er Home Opener"
We fucking lost this game but whatever, we got smoked out by fellow Niner fans and we made it a day.

Keepin it old school, MUNIed that bitch to the game.








Put your game face on.




Meeting the legendary Banjo Man, a San Francisco Hero since the 80's.

"Sarah Silverman Show"
This was a dope show that Mz. Fran and I peeped out. They threw it at the Nob Hill Masonic center, before this, I never knew that this spot existed. And I thought I've been to most of the major venues in the city. Tisk Tisk. Funny ass chick, talking about her abortions, racist shit, and slutting it up. Nice!




Preppin before the show.




I know, no good shot. They were tripping of cameras. Fucking wack, that was the best shot I had, her leaving.

1 comment:

  1. philz is the shit... go to the og one on 26th and ask for #2 lots of cream lots of sugar and a mint!!! Mmm.... next place i gotta take you is Blue Bottle... also brewed with the freshness. and the ice coffee is amazing!

    ReplyDelete