Saturday, October 18, 2008

More Sh*T.


Crazy piece at Park Life SF.


Line out the door around 7:00pm for the Z-trip Obama party at Milk. Damn.




I missed Oktoberfest this year. Weak. Got to look forward to next year.


Another fine visit to Papalote. Mmm mm good.


Audrey's house party.


Also Daniels party.


The Music was Ri$ky.




I liked this night. This was suppose to be $ir Tipp's and I's last night at a Ri$ky Monday. Thankfully, schedules changed and we were able to catch the very last night. This was although, our last night that Tipp and I got to spin at. Very emotional. Great jams was played here by us since day 1.






The only Wall of Fame I ever was put on.












Swiftrock, Teeko, and a couple of homies from Hyde Street Studios decided to come through and were generous enough to give me a 2:00am tour of the legendary Hyde Street Studios across the street. The whole time I've been at the 2, I've always wondered what was in that building and I was fucking stoked to get a chance to see it on my supposed last day.




Checked out their tape vault of their clients and this was the tape that blew me away. A Spice-1 tape! Look at the what the label says on track 2. A "2 Pac Track." The G.O.A.T. layed a track down here? Holy Shit! Literally.


One of my favorite Hiero tracks, "Cab Fare," was also recorded here.

"Cab Fare"









Even P-Funk rocked this joint.




Look at their vending machine. I remembered this brand. I was juiced to see a New York Seltzer vending machine. I haven't seen that drink since I was a kid. Too bad they didn't have none inside. False advertising.




Cheers.


Rehearsal space for the Mike Relm show. We rehearsed at a spot called BASS (Bay Area Sound Studios.) Really dope spot if you are a band of anykind and need the space.






Our first day with the Dodge Sprinter tour van. Damn it looks mad clean in this picture. I'm writing this from Athens Georgia, about 2,549 miles away from where this picture was took. The van looks like shit now with dead bugs and dirt. Dope ride though.


Back stage pass for the Treasure Island Music Festival.


Did a video shoot for MTV U.
























Nice View.














Justice's Setup. Sick!




Justice's headline crowd. Damn!







That's that. I'm almost caught up MISO!. I'll finish more later.

1 comment:

  1. YEA!! FEED ME!! Can't wait!! more pictures from the road please!!

    ReplyDelete