Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Last Monday.

I know, I know. I'm still hung up about our Monday nights. You're probably over it by now, but hey, you've never seen my point of view of it. These pics may be old, but, it still shows what a good ass time the last night was all about. What I liked about this night was originally $ir Tipp and I were not suppose to be there, but The Music Gods were on our side that night and delayed our plans for day, which let us witness the memorable night. Thank God!


1 part of the risky special. The Ri$ky Special = $7. Which is a Shot of Henn and a can of PBR.


Swift Rock.








Hosted by Fran Boogie. Sake 1 was also in the mix.


Lil John in the building.


Sweets, Alfred and M Clarin.


Danielson.


Jords telling secrets to $ir Tipp.


Fred.


Gel and Robby.


Ra$kel.


Fran Boogie.


Mr. E.


Gino and Don Poppa.




Dom and Sweets.


J Boo and Guipe.




Tipp and Ra$kel.


Stabeedie.














Ruby Red I.


RBC.






Chillin with our #1 fan, Mathew.




What a Line-Up!


The last time I seen the gate close.

No comments:

Post a Comment